There’s no need to update the pillows on your sofa or bed regularly, you can simply use throw pillow covers and keep your pillow inserts to reduce waste. It’s a win-win, right? Better for the environment and so much better for your storage situation!
Do Throw Pillows Have to Match?
Absolutely not! In fact, I would argue that they should not match. It’s just like buying furniture… while it might be easier to select a full matching set off the showroom floor, that doesn’t mean you should! It’s so much more interesting to create a layered, collected look.
Playing with color, texture and pattern is the best way to achieve a professional, polished look in your spaces. Peruse the portfolios of designers and you’ll find that they rarely (if ever) use all matching pillow covers.
Tips to Make Pillow Covers Picture Perfect
You want to make your pillows look and feel full.
- Make sure you’re choosing a high quality pillow insert.
- Typically, there are two kinds of pillow inserts – down and polyester. Either works well, but down often feels more luxurious and it easier to fluff and manipulate.
Size is everything! For thinner inserts go up one size. For plump inserts make sure the measurements are exact.
How do you Arrange Throw Pillows on a Couch?
- Place larger pillows (typically 22″ or 24″ squares for a standard sofa) in the back.
- Layer 18″ or 20″ squares in front.
- Mix rectangular pillows in the middle of the sofa or in front of other pillows. (16×20″, 12×21″).
- MATERIAL AND DESIGN: Subrtex throw pillow case is made of 85% Polyester and 15% Spandex Jacquard Fabric. Soft, breathable, and moisture permeability.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATION: No need to throw out pillow anymore. Decorate and protect your throw pillow with our covers. Best for the decoration of your sofa, bed, home, and office.
- CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Cold Wash, Wash Separately, Gently Cycle Only, Tumble Dry Low, No Bleach, Do Not Iron.
Comments are all welcomed.
If you have other questions, please contact us.