What Mattress Foundations Should I Use for Subrtex Mattresses?
Subrtex mattresses are truly one of a kind. They provide innovation(cooling technology), flexibility (mattress in a box), comfort and durability.
Needless to say, these are all qualities that most people look for when buying a mattress. There are many other factors that you should consider when it comes to crafting the best experience for your bedding. One of these factors is that you should get the most suitable mattress foundation on which to lay your Subrtex mattress. So what mattress foundation should I use?
Thankfully, our mattresses have sturdy base layer which is made of high-density gel-infused memory foam and are manufactured in US-Standard sizes. Therefore, they are incredibly versatile and will fit a wide range of platforms, bed frames, and foundations. In addition, the delicate appearance makes many people consider them a way to decorate rooms as well.
What is a mattress foundation?
As the name might suggest, a mattress foundation is essentially any platform on which you put your mattress. There are so many options out there and so many types of foundations to suit different styles, needs, and preferences. These bases can work with various types of platforms or even bed foundations and adjustable bed frames.
Here are a few different foundation types. These are only some of the most popular options available, but they cover a vast majority of what’s out there.
- Traditional foundation with slats: This is the most traditional option, but definitely not the only one available on the market today. However, it is accessible, easy to install and relatively affordable, which always makes it a good choices. The only thing for Subrtex mattresses to consider is that if you are using slats, you should make sure that they are at least 3 inches or less apart from each other. This way, you can be sure that your mattress has the evenest support. Subrtex mattresses are perfect for this style, as they will provide a much more comfortable experience, but it will also help you ensure that the weight on the mattress is going to be distributed more evenly, so it will also enhance its durability in the long run.
- Metal Platform: People who want even more durability may opt for a metal platform bed frame. Some people tend to prefer them to more traditional slats, as they can provide extended sturdiness. The simple style of metal platforms works well with all Subrtex mattress.
- Bunk Bed Frame: This options is incredibly versatile, and there are several models available. This is ideal for all sorts of Subrtex mattress, and it usually provides a great combination of durability and cost-effectiveness. They are particularly great for bedrooms aimed at children and teenagers, but not only.
- Tatami: This is perfect for owners looking for something different where to lay their Subrtex mattress, this is a unique fit and a great idea. Some people find these Japanese foundations more comfortable. Others love the way they look and the style they bring to their homes.
- Futon bed frame: This option is great for people who want to use their beds for more than just sleeping. In fact, a futon bed frame can double up as a cozy couch! Subrtex mattressescome in different sizes, some of which are ideal for futon frames. The sophisticated embroiled logo and the white color match are really great looking in this context.
- Tommy bed frame: This particular option can provide a completely different experience, and to some people, it is even more comfortable. Our mattresses are a great fit for this style, due to the decorative element that makes them stand out.
- Mattress platforms with springs: This is a popular option for Subrtex mattress toppers owners as well. However, this can be a controversial choice to some. The spring tension may change over time, providing a diﬀerent eﬀect as the springs get loser due to being subjected to constant weight from the mattress and its occupants.
- Storage bed frame: This bed frame is perfect for people looking to maximize their space and combine bedding with storage. With built-in drawers, these frames are very practical and smart. There are many different design options available in this category. Subrtex mattresses are a perfect fit with most storage bed frames out there, as their durability makes the ideal for the purpose.
It’s a matter of personal preference.
At the end of the day, there is no right or wrong answer when choosing a mattress foundation for your Subrtex mattresses. It is a matter of personal preference.
The right mattress foundation might depend on your space requirements and on your comfort preferences. For example, if you have a small room and you need to maximize your space, a storage bed frame can be a fantastic idea!
Keep in mind the diﬀerent bed foundations might actually aﬀect the way your mattress responds, so they might change the level of comfort. The better the quality of your mattress, the more consistency you will get, even if you experiment with diﬀerent types of mattress foundations. If you are using Subrtex mattresses, you can rest sure to enjoy the finest quality across-the-board. Whatever the size, you really cannot go wrong with the type of durability and comfort oﬀered by our remarkable mattresses.
Now, believe you already have a good idea to choose the bed frame for your Subrtex mattresses. If you already have a bed frame and are considering what mattress to choose, Subrtex mattresses will be a good choice.
If you are still not exactly sure about what kind of mattress foundation to use with your Subrtex mattress, you can always contact us and we will certainly be eager and happy to suggest something that might fit your needs and give you some guidance when setting up your bedding solutions.